- Earning unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
- Plus, a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
- Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
- Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend
APR: 18.24% Variable APR
Penalty APR: 30.65%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 24.24%, Variable
If your business needs a straightforward cash rewards credit card, the Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business is a solid option. It offers 2% back on all of your purchases and there's no annual spending cap. There's also a signup bonus: A one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
The Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business has an annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $95, and no foreign transaction fees. There are business cards without annual fees, but this isn't a bad fee — you can make it up by spending just $4,750 a year. The Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business is ideal for businesses that don't require frequent travel, and for spending that is high and/or varies throughout the year.
Want to learn more about the Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business? See our full review of all the Spark cards for additional information.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.