- Earn $300 bonus cash back when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No Annual Fee
APR: 14.49% - 20.49% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 26.24%, Variable
- No annual fee
- 0% APR period
- High rewards rates in certain categories
- Sign-up bonus
- Requires good/excellent credit
- Spending caps in bonus categories
- Low rewards rate outside bonus categories
Earn $300 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months
Disclaimer: Any editorial content is not provided or commissioned by Chase Bank USA, N.A. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of Chase Bank USA, N.A, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase Bank USA, N.A. "Sponsored" above means this site may be compensated through the Chase Bank USA, N.A Affiliate Program.
If your business is looking for a new rewards credit card, look no further than the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card. One of the best business cash rewards cards on the market, it offers 5% back on up to $25,000 in spending on office supply store purchases and cable/telecom services. It also gives 2% back on the first $25,000 spent at gas stations and restaurants combined, and 1% back on everything else. In case that's not enough – here, have a signup bonus: Earn $300 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening..The Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card has a $0 annual fee and a 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months, and then the ongoing APR of 14.49% - 20.49% Variable APR.
This card is best for businesses that spend a lot on the bonus categories, but not ideal if they spend more than $25,000 a year on office supplies and cable/telecom services combined. Also, frequent travelers should choose a business card that rewards travel purchases and allows for travel redemption, instead.
Want to learn more? Check out our full review of the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card for more information.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.