- Earn cash back twice on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74% based on your creditworthiness*
- Click 'Apply Now' to see the applicable balance transfer fee and how making a balance transfer impacts interest on purchases.
- No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee*
APR: 14.74% - 24.74% Variable APR
Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 26.49%, Variable
Getting a cash-back credit card with a high, ongoing rewards rate is a smart move if rotating 5% bonus categories aren't your thing, and the Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer might be just the ticket. With this card, you'll earn 1% cash back when you make your purchases, then an additional 1% cash back when you pay them off. There's no limit to the rewards you can earn.
The Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer doesn't come with a juicy cash signup bonus, but it does carry an introductory 0% APR deal. You'll pay 0% on Balance Transfers for 18 months, and then the ongoing APR of 14.74% - 24.74% Variable APR. And don't forget, all of these great benefits come at an annual fee of $0, so this card is a thrifty choice. For more information about it, check out our full review here.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.