- Unlimited 1.5x rewards on every purchase, every day. For every $1 you spend, you earn 1.5x Miles.
- Get a mile-for-mile match of all the rewards you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Redeem your rewards in any amount for cash or a travel credit. You’ll always get $1 for every 100 Miles you’ve earned.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- 100% U.S. based customer service. Talk to a real person any time.
- No Annual Fee.
- Click "APPLY NOW" to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Discover Match® details & other information.
APR: 11.49% - 23.49% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 25.49%, Variable
- High rewards rate
- No annual fee
- 10.99% for 14 mos on transfers
- No foreign transaction fee
Get a mile-for-mile match of all the rewards you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
0% on Purchases for 14 months and 10.99% on Balance Transfers for 14 months
If you want a travel credit card, but don't travel enough to justify one with an annual fee, you'll want to take a look at the Discover it® Miles – Unlimited 1.5x Rewards Card. The card earns a flat 1.5 miles per $1 spent and offers a sign-up bonus you won't find anywhere else: Get a mile-for-mile match of all the rewards you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
That's not all for perks. The Discover it® Miles – Unlimited 1.5x Rewards Card charges no foreign transaction fees, reimburses you for in-flight Wi-Fi up to $30 a year, and gives you free access to your FICO credit score. It's also a great choice for a large purchase with its introductory offer of 0% on Purchases for 14 months and 10.99% on Balance Transfers for 14 months, and then the ongoing APR of 11.49% - 23.49% Variable APR.
While most top-tier travel credit cards charge an annual fee, this one has a fee of $0. Not bad, considering what you get. For more details about the card, check out our full review.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.