- We'll match all the Miles you've earned at the end of your first year. For example, if you earn 30,000 Miles, you get 60,000 Miles.
- Unlimited 1.5x Miles per dollar on all purchases, every day, with no annual fee.
- No Blackout Dates - fly any airline, stay at any hotel.
- Redeem your Miles as a statement credit towards travel purchases.
- Freeze your account in seconds with an on/off switch either on the mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- Get your free Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score, number of recent inquiries and more.
- New! Receive FREE Social Security number alerts-Discover will monitor thousands of risky websites when you sign up.
- No Annual Fee.
- View Rates and Fees
APR: 12.24% - 24.24% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 26.24%, Variable
- Rewards can be redeemed for travel or cash back at equal value
- No annual fee or foreign transaction fee
- Sign-up bonus
- Flexible redemption options
- No luxury perks
- Other cards offer higher rewards rates
- Discover cards not widely accepted outside the U.S.
- Requires good/excellent credit
We'll match all the Miles you've earned at the end of your first year. For example, if you earn 30,000 Miles, you get 60,000 Miles.
0% on Purchases for 14 months and 10.99% on Balance Transfers for 14 months
If you want a travel credit card, but don't travel enough to justify one with an annual fee, you'll want to take a look at the Discover it® Miles. The card earns a flat 1.5 miles per $1 spent and offers a sign-up bonus you won't find anywhere else: We'll match all the Miles you've earned at the end of your first year. For example, if you earn 30,000 Miles, you get 60,000 Miles.
That's not all for perks. The Discover it® Miles charges no foreign transaction fees, reimburses you for in-flight Wi-Fi up to $30 a year, and gives you free access to your FICO credit score. It's also a great choice for a large purchase with its introductory offer of 0% on Purchases for 14 months and 10.99% on Balance Transfers for 14 months, and then the ongoing APR of 12.24% - 24.24% Variable APR.
While most top-tier travel credit cards charge an annual fee, this one has a fee of $0. Not bad, considering what you get. For more details about the card, check out our full review.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.