- New Cardmember bonus: $150 after you spend $500 in eligible net purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in eligible net purchases each quarter on the combined two categories you choose.
- 2% cash back on your choice of one everyday category, like gas stations or grocery stores.
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
- No limit on total cash back earned.
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 15.74% - 24.74%
- No annual fee*
- Great Offer for Customers of U.S. Bank, a 2018 World's Most Ethical Company® - Ethisphere Institute, February 2018
- View Rates and Fees
APR: 15.74% - 24.74% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 25.74%, Variable
- High rewards rate
- Bonus cash back categories
- No annual fee
- 0% on Balance Transfers for 12 months
- Needs excellent credit
New Cardmember bonus: $150 after you spend $500 in eligible net purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 15.74% - 24.74%
Not sure which card is best for you?
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.