- 0% Introductory APR for the first 15 months on purchases. Plus, you'll get a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 13.49%
- No balance transfer fees
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip technology, so paying for your purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
- Free online access to FICO® Credit Score
APR: 13.49% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 13.49%, Variable
- No annual fee
- 0% on Purchases for 15 months and 0% on Balance Transfers for 15 months (on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening)
- No foreign transaction fee
- No rewards
- Needs excellent credit
A low variable APR on balance transfers and purchases
0% on Purchases for 15 months and 0% on Balance Transfers for 15 months (on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening)
Recommended credit score
A rare combination of features makes the Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard® one of the most valuable balance transfer credit cards available. It has:
- A $0 annual fee.
- No balance transfer fees.
- A 0% APR promotion: 0% on Purchases for 15 months and 0% on Balance Transfers for 15 months (on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening), and then the ongoing APR of 13.49% Variable APR.
Like most balance transfer cards, the Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard® doesn’t come with a splashy sign-up bonus. But if you're looking for a cost-effective way to pay down high-interest credit card debt, this card should be at the top of your list.
Learn more in our full review.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.