- Get unlimited 2% cash back into an eligible Fidelity account to either spend or invest
- No category limitations
- No annual fee
- Points never expire
- A variable APR of 14.99% (as of 6/16/2017)
- Balance transfer fee: 3% of each transfer amount, $5 minimum
- View Rates and Fees
Purchase: 14.99%, Variable
- Cardholders with eligible Fidelity accounts get a high rewards rate
- No annual fee
- Earns same rewards rate on all purchases
- Rewards must be deposited into Fidelity account to get full value
- Requires excellent credit
- No 0% APR period
Not sure which card is best for you?
The Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card is one of the most straightforward rewards cards on the market. Cardholders earn 2% back on every purchase, with no limits, no expiring points and no complicated bonus categories. The only requirement is that rewards must be deposited into a Fidelity Investments account. If you opt to take your rewards in some other form — as merchandise, charitable donations or statement credit — the value of the rewards drops to 1%. The annual fee is $0.
That makes this card good for one type of customer: those who have a Fidelity checking account or investment account. If that's you, the Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card is a great card for day-to-day purchases and big splurges alike.
Our full review of the Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card has all the details.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.