JCPenney Black Friday 2013 Ad – Find the Best JCPenney Black Friday Deals and Sales
NerdWallet won’t let you miss the best 2013 Black Friday leaked ads this holiday season. You’ll rest easy (or pull an all-nighter, if need be!) knowing our team brought you the best analysis on your savings opportunities!
JC Penney Black Friday 2013
We’ve got the JCPenney Black Friday 2013 ad right here and it’s one of the biggest ads so far this year! With an entire 736 items advertised over 72 pages, shoppers will want to take a close look at this ad before showing up to the massive JCPenney Black Friday event. There’s a lot to sift through, but on the bright side, it’s hard to imagine not being able to find gifts for everybody on your list.
In addition to these deals, JCPenney will be giving online shoppers the gift of free shipping on orders of $49 or more from Thanksgiving all the way through Monday. Plus, customers who stop by between 2pm and 9pm on Black Friday can score an extra discount of 15% off with coupon.
November 6 Update
JC Penney has just announced the return of their popular collectible holiday snow globes during 2013’s Black Friday sale! Be sure to head to JC Penney bright and early if you’ve been hoping for another chance to snag this holiday collectible because the snow globes, featuring a festively clad Mickey Mouse, will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
Last year JC Penney ditched their usual snow globe gift for buttons that could be redeemed for prizes through promo codes. Many customers had mixed feelings about last year’s promo buttons. Some customers were upset by the buttons because they noticed that some customers were taking more than their fair share. On the other hand, some preferred to take their chances on winning cash prizes or vacations through their buttons. They simply didn’t see the value of the free snow globes for anybody that isn’t a collector.
JC Penney Black Friday Ad Scans
JC Penney Best Black Friday Deals 2013
Doorbusters can be found in every category, with many discounts well in excess of half off. Some of the best selections include dining and kitchen items, home goods and clothing for the whole family. Take a look at some of the highlights:
- Soundgirl or Angels Juniors’ Bootcut Jeans: $19.99 (reg. $48)
- Juniors’ Arizona Jeans: $15.99 (reg. $34)
- a.n.a. Cowlneck Thermal Top: $12.99 (reg. $34)
- St. John’s Bay for Her: 60% off
- Worthington Sweater: $11.99 (reg. $30)
- Select Styles Petite Size Apparel: 60% off
- Babies and Toddlers’ Holiday Dresses: 60% off
- Boys’ Arizona Thermal Hoodie: $5.99 (reg. $22)
- Men’s Dockers 1/4 Zip or V-neck Sweater: $16.99 (reg. $45-$55)
- Dockers Holiday Sweater: $21.99 (reg. $60)
- All Decorative Comforter Sets: 50-60% off
- 10-pack Frames in Black or Brown: $12.99 (reg. $28)
- All Regular Priced Christmas Trees: 50-60% off
- Any Size Pima Cotton 600tc Cotton Sheet Set: $49.99 (reg. $160-$200)
- All Memory Foam Bath Mats: 60% off
- Biddleford Plush Heated Blankets: 60% off
- All Memory Foam Pillows and Mattress Toppers: 60-70% off
- All Rugs: 50% off
Dining and kitchenware:
- jcp EVERYDAY White Dinnerware: 60% off
- 18-piece Pyrex Storage Set: $17.99 (reg. $50)
- Gourmet Basics by Mikasa Ava Dinnerware 16-piece Set: $34.99 (reg. $100)
- Cuisinart 12-cup Coffeemaker: $37.99 (reg. $100)
- Cuisinart Forced Triple-riveted Knife Set: $39.99 (reg. $100)
- 21-piece Set Bella Nonstick Cookware: $59.99 (reg. $150)
- 10-piece Set Farberware Stainless Steel Cookware: $77.99 (reg. $170)
- Select Cooks and Hamilton Beach Kitchen Electrics: $9.99
Best JC Penney Black Friday Deals from 2012
You may recall JC Penny’s controversial move to switch sales and coupons for lower everyday prices. Well, this change certainly didn’t impact their 2012 Black Friday sale! Aside from handing out 80 million free buttons that could help customers win gift prizes or vacations (more on that later), they also offered competitive sales for holiday shoppers.
Like other department stores, JC Penny sells everything you need for the holidays. In addition to providing you with great garment gift options for your kids, teens, or partner (or- if we can be real for a moment- for yourself), they also carry and assortment of jewelry, household appliances, kitchenware, and household items. Below, you’ll find some of the best bargains from 2012:
Women and juniors:
- $25 boots (that’s up to over 50% off the original price)
- $40 pea coat style jackets
- $10 Arizona juniors sweaters or Worthington misses sweaters
- $15 Arizona or Decree juniors jeans or a.n.a. misses jeans
- $8 athletic tees
- $12 Liz Claiborne and Ambrielle PJs
Men and guys:
- $10 guys’ jeans
- $10 Arizona guys flannels
- $12 Stafford men’s dress shirts
- $8 Mens slippers
- $50 men’s peacoats
- $4 Okie Dokie separates
- $5 PJ separates
- $5 long sleeve tees
- 25% off all fine jewelry
- $10-75 watches
- $18 memory foam pillows
- $5 Royal Velvet bath towels
- $8 Cooks small kitchen electrics
As if these sales weren’t exciting enough, JC Penny also offered its customers free, potentially prize-winning buttons with promotional codes on the back. Customers could win gifts or vacations by entering the codes at the JC Penny website. Of course, while these buttons were a fun idea, they didn’t guarantee any savings for customers. Still, since customers had nothing to lose and wonderful domestic vacations to gain, it was one more incentive to check out JC Penny’s bargains.
Interested in Black Friday savings from other department stores? If so, you definitely won’t want to miss our Macy’s leaked ad review!
JC Penney Black Friday Store Hours
JC Penney’s Black Friday store hours will run from 8pm Thanksgiving Night to 1pm on Black Friday. Visit our Black Friday Store Hours page for updates on all your favorite retailers!
Snow Globe image courtesy of JC Penney