Michael’s Black Friday 2013 Ad – Find the Best Michael’s Black Friday Deals and Sales
NerdWallet’s latest post in its Black Friday ad leak series takes a look at Michaels’ biggest discounts on craft and hobby supplies. Come back soon to see which stores’ ads will be covered next.
Michaels Black Friday 2013
The Michaels Black Friday 2013 ad leak has arrived! Michaels will be having a 3-day sale that starts on Thanksgiving Day and ends on Saturday. Read on for more details on store hours or to get a peek at the best deals Michaels has to offer!
Michaels Black Friday Ad Scans
Michaels Best Black Friday Deals 2013
Michaels best Black Friday deals for 2013 include:
- Celebrate It Holiday Ribbon Bow-Tique: 70% off
- Ottlite Lamps & Bulbs: 70%
- Recollections Craft Room Storage: 60% off
- Home Platinum Wall Frames: 60% off
- Holiday, Winter Luxe, and Expressions Tabletop Frames: 50% off
- Entire Stock of 6-ft & Taller Christmas Trees: 50% off
- Ashland Christmas Bushes and Garlands: 50% off
- Celebrate It Christmas Themed Ornaments: 50% off
- Bead Gallery Strung Beads: 50% off
- Celebrate It Christmas Roll Wrap: 40% off
- Lemax Christmas Village Collection: 40% off
- Recollections Tools: 40% off
- Scrapbook Boxed Kits, Recipe Binders, or Journal Gift Bundles: 40% off
- 3-in-1 Activity Kits: $6.99 (Reg. $14.99)
On top of all those great deals, Michaels is offering its customers plenty of coupons. There are 2 coupons for 30% off of your entire purchase. One is for 7 AM to noon on Friday only and the other is for 4 PM to 2 AM Thursday only. Another coupon is for 60% off + an extra 20% off of the sale price for an entire custom framing order. On Friday, from noon to 10 PM, you can use a coupon for 40% off of an entire purchase of regular price items. On Saturday, from 8 AM to noon, Michaels is offering 25% off of your entire purchase. The final coupon is for 50% off of one regular priced item on Saturday between noon and 10 PM.
Best Michaels Black Friday Deals from 2012
Crafters and hobbyists had plenty to get excited about when the Michaels 2012 Black Friday ad leaked. Last year’s 3-day sale was wisely spread out, starting on Thanksgiving and continuing through Saturday. “Daily Doorbusters” were offered each day in addition to plenty of 3-day specials. Although shoppers needed to plan ahead in order to take advantage of certain sales, steep discounts – some over 70% – made Michaels a worthwhile destination for gifts as well as decorations.
Additionally, coupons found on the front page for 20, 25, 30 and 50% off could each be used only during certain times over the weekend and came with a slew of exclusions. Coupons couldn’t be used on top of doorbusters, so getting the most out of this event required a little planning.
“50% Off” sales were a common sight throughout the ad. Check out just a few of the many items that were half off:
- The entire stock of craft storage compartments
- Over 150 styles of Celebrate It Christmas Themed Ornaments
- Entire stock of Bead Gallery strung beads
- Ashland brand Christmas stems, garlands, bushes, sprays, potted arrangements and floral wreaths
- Handcrafted floral arrangements
- Scrapbook albums, paper pads, stickers and embellishments
- Crayola activity kits
- Entire stock of all 6-ft and taller Christmas trees
Plenty of supplies and decorations were 60% off:
- Over 160 styles of wall frames by Studio Décor
- 700+ styles of Celebrate It holiday ribbon
- Plastic rolling organizers
- Ashland Christmas pinecones
- Celebrate It Sparkling Creations glass ornament sets, trim kits and shatterproof ornaments
- Recollections stickers and embellishments
- 6-ft Pre-lit Northern Pine: $90 off at $59.99
- Entire stock of custom framing
Some of the best discounts even topped 70% off:
- 70% off over 700 styles of holiday ribbon
- 7-Opening Collage Wall Frames: 75% off at $9.99
- Ottlite LED Task Lamps: 70% off at $17.99
- 13-opening collage wall frame: 71% off at $9.99
Again, certain sales were only available on a particular day, so it paid off for shoppers to figure out what they wanted to buy before picking a day to shop. The savings last year were particularly appealing for those looking to stock up on various frames and holiday-themed decorations. For shoppers in need of those items, Michaels proved itself to be a valuable stop on the 2012 Black Friday circuit.
Michaels Black Friday Store Hours
Michaels store hours will vary from day to day. On Thursday they’ll be open from 4 PM-2 AM. Friday’s hours will be from 7 AM-10 PM. On Michaels last sale day, Saturday, the crafts store will be open from 8 AM-10PM. Check out NerdWallet’s store hours page to see opening times for all your favorite stores in one place.
Michaels store from Shutterstock