Stein Mart Black Friday 2013 Ad – Find the Best Stein Mart Black Friday Deals and Sales
The best analysis of all 2013 Black Friday ad leaks continues, brought to you exclusively by NerdWallet. Don’t forget to take a look around our Black Friday site to get prepped for the biggest holiday shopping spree of the year!
Stein Mart Black Friday 2013
The Stein Mart Black Friday ad scan is here, featuring sales on great gift items from every department. At only two pages long, the ad offers fewer deals than similar stores, but still provides plenty of opportunities to save. It also includes a coupon that gives the user an extra 50% off their entire purchase of red dot clearance items, which can result in some major savings. Take a look at a few of the ad’s highlights.
Much of the ad features discounts on women’s and men’s apparel:
- 1/4 zip sweaters: $19.98 (reg. $29.99)
- HSM sportswear shirts and pants: $17.98
- Men’s neckwear: $5.98 (reg. $9.99)
- Alan Flusser 100% cashmere scarves: $17.98
- Ladies’ coats: 50% off
- US Sweaters turtlenecks and select pullovers: $12.98 (reg. $19.98-$24.99)
- 100% cashmere Peck&Peck polo: $39.98 (reg. $49.98)
Shoppers looking for home goods will find a few appealing low-priced items:
- Venice Squares quilts: 50% off
- Embossed plush/sherpa throws: $9.99
- Queen size paisley and solid quilts: $12.48
- Entire stock holiday decor: 50% off
- Chubby and Eileen West Bath Towels
- Impression 7″ 4GB Bluetooth Tablet: $79.98 (reg. $99.99)
- Proscan 20″ LED HDTV TV/DVD Combo: $109.98 (reg. $149.99)
- Bluetooth tower speaker and FM radio: $59.98 (reg. $79.98)
In addition to discounts on a variety of items, shoppers can take advantage of an extra $10-$100 off their purchase when they bring the ad’s Scratch&Save coupons with them between 7am and noon.
Keep checking back for all the latest Stein Mart Black Friday news!
Stein Mart Black Friday Ad Scans
Stein Mart Best Black Friday Deals 2013
More Stein Mart Black Friday news coming soon!
Best Stein Mart Black Friday Deals from 2012
Unlike many stores, Stein Mart only offered Black Friday sales on Black Friday. This is truly a rare thing in this day and age of Thursday morning and Cyber Monday sales. Yet, Stein Mart offers brand name and off-brand clothing, jewelry, and household items at discount prices year-round. Even with their amazing everyday deals, they topped their generally accessible selection of affordable items in their 2012 Black Friday ad scan.
The most noteworthy item on the ad scan was Stein Mart’s coupon for 50% off of all clearance items. Aside from this mega deal, the ads best deals included:
- $129.96 Coby 19” TV w/DVD player ($229 value)
- $79.96 Polaroid 7” tablet ($179 value)
- $39.96 Cashmere sweaters ($109 value)
- 50% off ladies coats regularly $39.99-$149.99 ($60-$400 value)
- $5.96 Haspel ties ($40 value)
- $1.96-$4.96 Chubby towels ($6-$13 value)
- $59.96 Hickory or Masquerade 4-pc. comforter sets ($250-$300 value)
- 50% off all holiday décor regularly $3.99-$299.99 ($6-$426 value)
Of course, the value prices were given without qualification. We don’t exactly know which products Stein Mart compared with their own products to get an estimate those values. The prices offered by Stein Mart are not bad if they’re looked at on their own, but without the regular price comparison to similar items, the sales prices aren’t exactly spectacular.
Take the Coby TV/ DVD player for example. Stein Mart claimed the value of the TV was roughly $229, but the TV’s original price in the store was only $149.99. The actual in-store savings actually amounted to only $20, or about 13% of the original price. This is typical of a few products advertised in the ad scan, but the majority of the products offer savings of 15% or more on already low prices. Not bad!
Stein Mart also gave their shoppers a fun incentive to visit their stores in 2012. If they brought in their ads to the stores, they had a chance to “scratch & save” up to $100. The store had created a silver scratcher on the front page, which would reveal whether shoppers had won $10, $20, $50, or $100 towards their purchases that day.
Overall, Stein Marts low prices provided an excellent launching pad for holiday season savings in 2012. If you tack on the clearance item coupon and the potential scratcher discount, shopper could have definitely gotten away with quite the bargain.
Stein Mart Black Friday Store Hours
Stein Mart stores will open their doors at 7 am on Black Friday, with in-store specials running all day long. To see Black Friday hours for all the most popular stores in one spot, head over to our Black Friday store hours page!
Stein Mart store: MikeKalasnik/Flickr: Source