The Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer is a standout in the crowded field of cash-back credit cards, thanks to its high rewards rate on every purchase and its annual fee of $0.
For consumers who want to maximize rewards while keeping things simple, there’s a lot to love about the card.
Here are the benefits of the Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer:
High cash-back rate1.5% cash back is more typical, so the card differentiates itself with this higher rate.
Simplicity of rewards
If you’re the kind of person who doesn’t want to think about rotating categories or opting in to different reward options each quarter, the Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer could be the card for you, since you earn a high flat rate back on every purchase without having to take any extra steps.
• Benefits of the Alaska Airlines credit card
• Benefits of the American Express Gold Card
• Benefits of the American Express Platinum Card
• Benefits of the Bank of America Travel Rewards card
• Benefits of the Capital One Savor cards
• Benefits of the Capital One Venture card
• Benefits of the Capital One Quicksilver card
• Benefits of the Capital One Platinum card
• Benefits of the Chase Freedom and Freedom Unlimited cards
• Benefits of the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
• Benefits of the Chase Sapphire Reserve card
• Benefits of the Citi Costco credit card
• Benefits of Citi Double Cash Card
• Benefits of Delta Air Lines credit cards
• Benefits of the Discover it Cash Back and Balance Transfer cards
• Benefits of Marriott Bonvoy credit cards
• Benefits of Southwest Airlines credit cards
• Benefits of United Airlines credit cards
Attractive intro balance transfer offer
The Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer provides an intro 0% on Balance Transfers for 18 months, and then the ongoing APR of 15.99% - 25.99% Variable APR. While you don’t earn cash back on transferred balances, moving an existing balance onto the card can help you avoid accumulating more debt at a high interest rate while you pay it off.
To redeem your cash back, you need to have earned a minimum of $25. Then, you can opt for a statement credit, check or direct deposit into a linked Citi savings or checking account (or another checking account that you’ve used at least twice to pay a Citi credit card bill).
Also, as of fall 2019, Citi says the Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer will allow you to convert your cash-back rewards into Citi ThankYou points, which can be redeemed for things like travel, gift cards, purchases at eligible retailers and other options. It’s unclear what the transfer rate will be, however.
Citi Entertainment feature
The Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer grants you special access to presale tickets and exclusive experiences for eligible concerts, sporting events, dining and more.