There’s nothing more American than baseball, apple pie — and shopping.
With the quintessential American holiday just days away, we sort through a slew of 4th of July deals and highlight some of our favorites in the categories you may be shopping for around the weekend and beyond.
Here’s where you can save big this holiday.
- Hollister: Shop the Americana collection for discounts on red, white and blue apparel.
- Macy’s: Find deals sitewide ranging from 25% to 70% off. Sale departments include apparel, shoes and jewelry.
- Old Navy: Dresses, tees, tanks, shorts and swimwear are up to 50% off.
- OshKosh B’gosh: Get tees, tanks, shorts, skirts and flip-flops for the kids for $4 each while supplies last.
- Best Buy: Through July 12, get a free $300 Best Buy gift card when you buy three qualifying appliances totaling $3,000 or more, or $400 in gift cards when you buy four or more appliances totaling $4,000 or more. Go online for full details and exclusions.
- Home Depot: Through July 12, the more eligible appliances you buy, the more you save. Save $50 off two appliances, $100 off three appliances, $200 off four appliances, $300 off five appliances or $450 off six or more appliances. Go online for full details and exclusions.
- J.C. Penney: Get a $100-$500 J.C. Penney Visa Prepaid Card via mail-in rebate when you purchase two or more qualifying major appliances starting at $398 through July 12. Buy six eligible appliances to receive the $500 card. The rebate form and full details are available online.
- LG: Through July 12, shop deals on appliances, including an LG front load washer starting at $799, at authorized LG retailers. Check out LG’s website to find a store near you.
- Lowe’s: Get a $50-$450 Lowe’s gift card via rebate when you buy two or more select major appliances of $396 or more through July 12. Purchase six or more eligible appliances to receive the $450 gift card. The rebate form and full details are available online.
- Sears: Select appliances are up to 40% off. Plus, get free delivery on qualifying orders of $399 and up.
Furniture and mattresses
- AllModern: Save up to 65% on sofas, beds, rugs and more
- Mattress Firm: Get a free adjustable mattress base with select purchases
- Overstock: The “blowout” sale promises over 700,000 deals
- Sleep Number: Through July 9, select mattresses are up to $700 off
- Target: Online through June 29, save 10% on select home items and furniture with code FREEDOM
- Backcountry: Camping, climbing and biking gear is up to 50% off
- Big 5 Sporting Goods: Browse lowered prices on camping gear, water sports accessories, grilling tools and more
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Select outdoor gear — including bikes, tubes, games and backpacks — is up to 50% off
- Kmart: Save up to 50% on tents, canopies and air beds. Select pools are up to 45% off
- Kirkland’s: Outdoor living styles are up to 50% off
Check with your local store or go online for full redemption details, including possible exclusions. Happy Independence Day!
Courtney Jespersen is a staff writer at NerdWallet, a personal finance website. Email: email@example.com. Twitter: @courtneynerd.