April 22 is Earth Day, and the annual holiday that promotes the well-being of our environment is inspiring all sorts of Earth-centric promotions.
You can join in on the do-good theme and celebrate the planet with our picks for the best Earth Day sales and deals.
- Best Buy: Save up to 30% on major appliances, including Energy Star-certified products, in the store’s Earth Day Sale.
- Better World Books: Ending April 25, get 30% off three or more used books from the Bargain Bin.
- Buffalo Exchange: On April 23, shop men’s and women’s styles for $1 each to support the Center for Biological Diversity.
- DC Entertainment: Through April 25, save up to 50% on digital comics.
- Eddie Bauer: Save up to 40% through April 24 in honor of Earth Week. Shoppers also have the option to make a donation to The One Tree Initiative.
- Evos: Get a free organic milkshake on April 22.
- H&M: Through April 27, recycle your used clothes at H&M as part of World Recycle Week and get 30% off your entire purchase. See your local store for details.
- Kiehl’s: Through April 27, use coupon code EARTHDAY get a free reusable, limited-edition canvas tote with any purchase of $100 or more.
- National parks: Through April 24, get free admission in honor of National Park Week.
- The Honest Company: Through April 24, get $20 off when you spend $50 (with code EARTH20), $30 off when you spend $75 (with code EARTH30) or $40 off when you spend $100 (with code EARTH40) plus free shipping.
- Travelodge: Take 30% off the site’s “Best Available Rate” when you stay at a Travelodge April 21-24.