NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for holiday shopping tips and announcements about your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 29.
JCPenney Black Friday deals 2019
Waiting for this year’s Black Friday deals at JCPenney? So are we. Keep checking back because we’ll share the 2019 deals as soon as they’re released. In the meantime, here’s a look back at what happened last year.
JCPenney Black Friday deals 2018
JCPenney is known for celebrating Black Friday early. Last year, the department store opened its doors at 2 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Online deals were available all day on Thanksgiving.
Here’s a look back at some of 2018’s big bargains:
- Select boots for the family for $19.99.
- 50% off select toys.
- 60% off select luggage styles.
- Up to 65% off select styles of memory foam pillows and mattress toppers.
- 50% off select styles of decorative window hardware.
- Up to 40% off major appliances, plus receive up to a $600 Visa Prepaid Card with qualifying purchases.
- Up to 80% off regular and clearance fine jewelry.
JCPenney also offered an in-store coupon giveaway last year. If the retailer does something similar again this year, it’s a good idea to show up at the store first thing so you can have a chance at one while supplies last.