NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 24.
Lowe’s 2017 Black Friday deals
The Lowe’s Black Friday ad is out! The home improvement store will open at 6 a.m. on Black Friday with Christmas decoration and power tool doorbuster deals. Lowe’s will be closed on Thanksgiving.
Some other highlights from Lowe’s Black Friday ad include:
- Up to 40% off select appliances, like the LG 24.1 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator for $1,499 (regularly $2,449)
- A Lowe’s gift card ranging from $50 to $500 when you buy two or more select appliances at at least $396 each
- Google Home for $79 (regularly $129)
- 25% off artificial Christmas trees
- 347-Piece Standard/Metric Mechanic’s Top Box Tool Set from Kobalt for $399 (regularly $599)
- Porter Cable’s 8-Tool Cordless Combo Kit for $349 (regularly $499)
- Dyson’s V6 Animal Cordless Bagless Stick Vacuum for $249 (regularly $499)
At NerdWallet, we find the deals, and you find the savings. Sign up for free to see how we can help you save more.
Lowe’s 2016 Black Friday deals
Last year, Lowe’s was closed on Thanksgiving and then opened from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Black Friday. Here are some representative deals from last year:
- Up to $200 off select Dyson vacuums
- 50% off all custom special order Levolor blinds and shades
- $300 off Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator (marked down to $698 from $998)
- Up to 50% off Kobalt Mechanic’s tool sets
Before you start ringing up purchases on Black Friday, consider using a credit card that offers price protection. If you purchase something with an eligible card and then find a lower price after you buy, you could get a refund for the difference.