NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 23.
Lowe’s Black Friday deals, 2018
Still waiting for the 2018 Lowe’s Black Friday ad? So are we. Keep checking back, because we’ll post it here as soon as we get our hands on it. In the meantime, take a look at what happened in 2017 for an idea of what you can expect this year.
Lowe’s Black Friday deals, 2017
Last year, the home improvement store opened at 6 a.m. on Black Friday with Christmas decoration and power tool doorbuster deals. Lowe’s was closed on Thanksgiving.
Some other highlights from Lowe’s 2017 Black Friday ad included:
- Up to 40% off select appliances, like the LG 24.1 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator for $1,499 (regularly $2,449).
- A Lowe’s gift card ranging from $50 to $500 when you buy two or more select appliances at at least $396 each.
- Google Home for $79 (regularly $129).
- 25% off artificial Christmas trees.
- 347-Piece Standard/Metric Mechanic’s Top Box Tool Set from Kobalt for $399 (regularly $599).
- Porter Cable’s 8-Tool Cordless Combo Kit for $349 (regularly $499).
- Dyson’s V6 Animal Cordless Bagless Stick Vacuum for $249 (regularly $499).
Check out our list of 2018 ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.