Your travel credit card might just be your admission ticket to a local museum. Bank of America has partner museums across the country from Alaska to Florida. Your card can be used for one free general admission ticket to a participating museum.
This offer is only valid on the first full weekend of the month. You’ll need to present your Bank of America credit or debit card, as well as a photo I.D. Hours vary by location. Paid exhibits within museums are not included.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
5 top perks of the Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card
If you bank with Bank of America, you need this credit card
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?