The Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card can easily pay for its $95 annual fee with one major perk: Access to the Priority Pass Select network.
Cardholders must enroll in the Priority Pass Select program to receive 10 complimentary lounge visits each Priority Pass membership year. These visits can also be applied to guests.
» Learn more: How to maximize your Priority Pass Select membership
So if you fly occasionally, you and your fellow traveler can relax in style between flights. Priority Pass Select gives access to over 1,200 lounges, including hundreds across the Americas. Be sure to use them, because they expire at the end of each year.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards