American Express cardholders could find even more ways to save on everything from coffee to designer clothing this holiday season.
For example, if you spend $50 at Stitch Fix, get $25 back. Or spend $5 at Hulu, get $5 back and get up to four times the points.
Here’s how to access the offers:
- Log into your American Express online account or mobile app
- Navigate to “Amex Offers & Benefits”
- Click “Add to Card” to add any specific deal to your account
- Shop and pay using your valid American Express card
Each offer has different terms and expirations, and the statement credit should appear within 90 days of the offer closing.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Best travel credit cards of 2018
7 ways your credit card could save you money on holiday travel
Chase Sapphire Banking: A checking account that rewards like a travel credit card with a 60,000-point offer