- One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
- Balance transfers also have a 0% intro APR for 9 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; a 3% fee applies to each balance transferred
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
APR: 14.49% - 24.49% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 24.49%, Variable
- High rewards rate and no minimum redemption
- No annual fee or foreign transaction fee
- 0% APR period
- Sign-up bonus
- Other cards have longer 0% periods
- No bonus rewards categories
- Requires good/excellent credit
One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 9 months
Not sure which card is best for you?
HEAR IT FROM NERDS WHO CARRY THE CARD
NerdWallet team members who carry the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card love the simple 1.5% rewards rate on every purchase:
If you're looking for a no-frills cash-back credit card, the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card is a solid option. It offers an unlimited 1.5% back on every purchase and a signup bonus: One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening. Cash back can be redeemed in any amount, at any time.
Fee-haters will love the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card. It boasts an annual fee of $0 and no foreign transaction fees. Cardholders will also enjoy the APR offer of 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 9 months, and then the ongoing APR of 14.49% - 24.49% Variable APR.
Want more information? Check out the Nerds' full review for additional details.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.