Two Marriott credit cards are raising their sign-up bonuses to attract new applicants who are willing to spend more to get them.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card is again hiking its offer to new cardholders: Earn 100,000 points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months.
Previously, you could earn 75,000 points after spending $3,000 in three months. The card featured the same limited-time offer last fall.
Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Credit Card is also getting a higher sign-up bonus: Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
Previously, you could earn 30,000 points after spending $1,000 in three months.
Other features of the cards remain the same. Briefly:
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card
Cardholders earn 6 points per $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels, as well as 2 points per $1 spent everywhere else. You can redeem points for hotel stays, airfare, rental cars, travel packages or gift cards (some redemptions allow you to pay with a combination of points and cash). The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card includes additional benefits for the Bonvoy-loyal, which are not changing:
- Earn a Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
- Attain automatic Silver Elite status, which grants perks like a 10% point bonus when you book hotel stays, late checkout when available, free Wi-Fi and exclusive member rates.
- Earn 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year, which accelerates the path toward Gold Elite status.
The annual fee remains $95.
Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Credit Card
The annual fee is $0.
- 3 points per dollar spent at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 2 points per dollar spent on other travel purchases (such as airfare, taxis and trains).
- 1 point per dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year, which qualifies you for Silver Elite status.