Alliant Credit Union ended its student loan refinancing program as of July 1, 2019.
Alliant’s refinance product let those who wanted to refinance with a credit union do so, while also making it easy to pay off student loans quickly. If you prioritize either of those in a refinance lender, consider the following options instead:
- Credit unions that refinance student loans.
- Refinance lenders that make it easy to pay off loans fast.
Compare all your options
The best student loan refinance company is the one that offers you the lowest rate. If refinancing with a credit union isn’t a must for you, check out products from other financial institutions that might meet your needs:
- Banks that refinance student loans.
- Parent PLUS loan refinancing.
- Refinancing without a degree.
- International student loan refinancing.
- Medical school loan refinancing.
- Dental school loan refinancing.
- Law school loan refinancing.
How much can refinancing save?
Not sure if student loan refinancing is right for you? The biggest benefit is saving money. Use the calculator below to estimate how much your bills might shrink.