NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 24.
Apple 2017 Black Friday deals
Still waiting for the 2017 Apple Black Friday ad? So are we. Keep checking back, because we’ll post it here as soon as we get our hands on it. In the meantime, take a look at what happened in 2016 for an idea of what you can expect this year.
NerdWallet tracks your Black Friday spending for you — no matter how much or how little you spend. Sign up for free.
Apple 2016 Black Friday deals
In 2016, Apple hosted a one-day holiday shopping event on Black Friday. During this time, the retailer gave away gift cards worth up to $150 with the purchase of select Apple products.
But that wasn’t the only way to score a deal. There were big sales on Apple products at retailers like Target and Best Buy. Some of the highlights included:
- 20% off all iPod models.
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro starting at $449.
- iPad Air 2 starting at $274.
- iPad mini 2 starting at $199.79.
- Apple Watch Series 1 starting at $198.
- Apple Watch Series 2 starting at $369.99.
- $125 off all iPad Air 2 models.
- Up to $200 off select MacBook models.
- Buy one, get one 30% off iTunes gift cards.
- Apple Watch Series 1 starting at $219.
You’ve come to the right place to find savings on Apple products. While you wait, see how NerdWallet can help you save money daily, monthly and long term.