NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 24.
Black Friday is a prime time to score deals on expensive Apple products. Many big-box stores and electronics retailers discount an assortment of the brand’s new and existing devices, including smartphones, tablets and laptops. Apple’s latest gadgets, the Apple Watch Series 3, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X — with facial recognition and an edge-to-edge display — are bound to be hot-ticket items this year.
We’ve picked out some of the best Apple deals to help you save money on these popular tech gifts.
Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017
We’ve combed through the ads on your behalf. Here are some of the top Apple deals we’ve spotted, by product:
- The iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X are $0 down and come with a $300 Walmart gift card with qualifying payment plan and activation on AT&T and Verizon at Walmart
- Get a $250 Target gift card with purchase of the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus when activated on Verizon, Sprint or AT&T at Target
- The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are up to $200 off with qualified activation on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint at Best Buy
- Select MacBook Pro models up to $250 off at Best Buy
- iPad mini 4 128GB for $274.99 (save $125) at Best Buy
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch up to $150 off at Best Buy
- Fifth-generation 32GB iPad for $249 at Walmart (save $80)
- Apple Watch Series 1 starting at $179 at Macy’s
- Get $75 in Kohl’s cash with purchase of the Apple Watch Series 1 ($249) at Kohl’s
- Get $90 in Kohl’s cash with purchase of the Apple Watch Series 3 ($329) at Kohl’s
- Buy one, get one 30% off iTunes gift cards at Target
- $25 for an iTunes gift card multipack, valued at $30, at Kohl’s
In case you’re not satisfied with your Apple purchase on Black Friday, get familiar with the store’s return policy so you know how much time you’ll have to make a return or exchange. You’ll also want to brush up on your credit card’s return protection (if it has any), as this could extend the return life of your product.
Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2016
In 2016, the Apple Store’s one-day Black Friday sale didn’t feature Mac products, but the retailer still offered sizable savings on select electronics and accessories. Deals included:
- Sonos Play:1 and Play:5 wireless speakers were paired with an iTunes gift card valued at $29.97
- Lifeprint photo and video printer for $129.95
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom 2 wireless speaker for $199.95
- Beats Solo3 wireless on-ear headphones in ultra violet for $299.95
For discounts on Apple computers, tablets and phones, shoppers could head to third-party retailers like Target and Best Buy. Check out the highlights below:
- iPhone 7/7 Plus for $0 down for qualified Verizon, AT&T and Sprint subscribers
- Apple Watch Series 1 starting at $198
- Apple Watch Series 2 starting at $369.99
- iPad Air 2 starting at $274
- iPad mini 2 starting at $199.79
- $125 off all iPad Air 2 models
- Up to $200 off select MacBook models
- Buy one, get one 30% off iTunes gift cards
- Up to $250 Best Buy gift card with iPhone 7 installment agreement sign-up with AT&T, Sprint or Verizon
- 9.7-inch 32GB iPad Pro with Wi-Fi for $549.99 (save $50)
- 12.9-inch 32GB iPad Pro in Space Gray for $729.99 (save $70)
- Apple TV with Siri for $129.99 (save $20)
NerdWallet is helping you shop smarter this holiday season so you can save for something great in 2018. Sign up for free to create savings goals.