Cyber Monday is no longer just one day of the week — retailers are putting online sales up as soon as Thanksgiving Day and stretching the savings through early December. Some offer a new list of discounted items as Cyber Monday, Nov. 30 this year, rolls around. Here’s a look at some of this year’s offerings.
Target’s Cyber Monday Giveaways and Discounts
Target’s deals are quite good for Cyber Monday shoppers this year. Using the code CYBER15, customers will receive an extra 15% off all purchases made on the store’s website on Cyber Monday. Target also is offering a $5 gift card for any purchases on Target.com when you buy a digital gift card to the following retailers: Apple, Southwest Airlines, Facebook and Domino’s. Target offers free shipping and returns on all orders made on the website.
Here are five highlights from Target’s 40-page Cyber Monday ad:
- 20% off all robotic vacuums
- $169.99 for a P8 Lite smartphone (regularly $249.99)
- 30% off all apparel for men, women and kids on Target.com
- $599.99 plus a $100 Target gift card for a Samsung 48-inch 2160p 4K Ultra HDTV (regularly $899.99)
- $34.99 for a Norelco 4100 shaver
Wal-Mart’s Cyber Monday Highlights
Wal-Mart’s nine-page Cyber Monday ad is shorter than its competitors, but the retailer has items on sale that no other company does. The sale started at 8 p.m. Eastern time on Sunday, Nov. 29, and all items purchased will be available to pick up at local stores. The highlights include:
- Beats Solo on-ear headphones for $99 (regularly $119)
- $44.96 for the “Harry Potter” complete Blu-ray collection (regularly $99.98)
- Decoflame fireplace for a 44-inch mantle for $199 ($100 off regular price)
- Ozark Trail 22-piece camping tent for $99 (regularly$199)
- $189 for a 14-foot enclosure trampoline (regularly $267)
Best Buy’s Cyber Monday Deals
Best Buy is putting a few smart TVs on big discount for Cyber Monday in a sale that actually started the evening of Sunday, Nov. 29. The sale lasts through Dec. 5. Here are some deals worth logging on for:
- $999.99 for a Samsung curved 54.6-inch LED 4K smart Ultra HDTV (regularly $1,299.99)
- $369.99 for a Samsung 40-inch LED 1080p smart HDTV (regularly $499.99)
- Up to $50 off Garmin activity trackers
Dell’s Cyber Monday Sales
Dell’s sales on Cyber Monday speak to techies. Doorbusting deals starts at 8 a.m. Eastern time on Nov. 30. Here are some highlights:
- Dell 15-inch lightweight laptop with 4 GB memory and 500 GB hard drive for $199.99 ($150 off regular price), or $179.99 for Dell preferred account holders
- Inspiron desktop with 6 GB memory and 1 TB hard drive for $249.99 ($300 off regular price). Deal starts at midnight Eastern time on Nov. 30 at Dell.com.
- $499.99 for an LG 49-inch 4K smart Ultra HDTV (regularly $699.99)
- $997.99 for a Samsung 55-inch 4K smart Ultra HDTV (regularly $1,999.99)
Lenovo Cyber Monday Deals
Lenovo is another company that put out its Cyber Monday ad early, featuring products for gamers and techies alike. Here are a couple of the standout sales from Lenovo’s Cyber Monday sale:
- $500.99 for IdeaPad Y700-17-inch gaming laptop with the code “Holidaywin” (regularly $1,649.99)
- $999 for a Lenovo LaVie Z laptop with 8 GB memory and Intel Core i7 processor (regularly $1,699.99)
Again, the starting dates for Cyber Monday sales are beginning to vary widely depending on the retailer, and some aren’t just one day but last an entire week. Keep checking their websites, as new deals will keep cropping up throughout the day (and week).