NerdWallet has it’s eyes peeled for the latest Black Friday ad leaks this holiday season. Be sure to keep up as we release the best, most updated leaks of 2013.
Goody’s 2013 Black Friday Ad Summary
This year Goody’s is sharing it’s Black Friday ad with Peebles and Bealls. All three stores belong to the parent company Stage, and they’ll be coordinating everything from their opening times to their sale items this year. Goody’s will be opening at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving night. You read that right – Thanksgiving night! Doorbuster deals will also be available on Black Friday from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The first 50 shoppers will have access to scratchers containing deals for up to $100 towards their purchase. All customers will get two coupons for 25% off of a single item. No bad considering the great deals on jewelry, clothing, kitchen items, toys and camping gear Goody’s has to offer. A few notable sales include:
- 75% entire stock of fine jewelry
- 29.99 Women’s boots
- 19.99 sleepwear sets and robes
- 60% off of women’s petites sportswear
- 60% off of girls holiday dresses and sets
- $4.99 toys Fisher Price, Hasbro, and Mattel toys
- $9.99 small appliances by Kitchen Selectives
- $9.99 Young men’s hoodies or tees
- 70% off of holiday décor and trim
Goody’s 2013 Black Friday Ad Scan
Check back soon for the ad scan!
Goody’s store: hattiesburgmemory/Flickr: Source