NerdWallet is interested in giving you the latest deals from the Black Friday ads this season. If you don’t see your favorite store, check back with us soon!
Lands’ End Black Friday 2013
We’ve got the Lands’ End Black Friday 2013 ad scan right here, and while it seems to be only a first look at what the retailer will ultimately offer throughout Black Friday weekend, it gives fans of the store’s sporty outdoor apparel plenty to get excited about. Doorbusters will become available starting at 5am CST on November 27, with different items – including boots, fleeces, winter accessories and more – being offered in waves throughout the next six days.
One important thing to note is the ad’s disclaimer of a “5 doorbuster per day limit”, so don’t plan on snatching up a dozen $3 pairs of fleece mittens. The ad scan shows only a select handful of doorbusters and promises “more will be revealed!” so be sure to check back soon for the latest updates on Lands’ End Black Friday 2013!
Lands’ End Black Friday Ad Scans
Lands’ End Best Black Friday Deals 2013
As mentioned above, the retailer will release offer discounted products at staggered intervals each day, which will be available that day only while supplies last. Lands’ End will release these five items on Black Friday itself, each becoming available at a different time:
- 5am CST – T-100 Fleece Half-Zip Pullover for Boys and Girls: $12
- 5am CST – Lofty Cotton V-Neck Sweaters for Women: $24
- 12pm CST – Snow Flurry Boots for Boys and Girls: $25
- 5pm CST – Medium Open Top Colored Canvas Tote Bag: $19
- 5pm CST – Polartec Aircore 100 Fleece Half-Zips for Men: $13
- 5am CST – Down Vests for Women: $19
- 12pm CST – Stormer Bib for Boys and Girls: $30
- 12pm CST – Suede Moc Slippers for Women: $20
- 5pm CST – Polartec Aircore 100 Fleece Hats and Mittens for Women: $3
Best Land’s End Black Friday Deals from 2012
The MidWestern and online retailer Lands’ End opened its Black Friday sale on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, at 5 am CST last year. The sale lasted until Monday, giving shoppers a 6-day window—but stocks were limited, so it was better to buy earlier than later in that time frame.
The ad was quite short—at 2 pages, it looked only at the latter 4 days of the Black Friday specials, Friday through Monday. The deals were organized by day.
Friday deals included
- $15 Fleece Half-zips for Women and Men
- $7 Wine Tote
- $25 Fine Gauge Cardigan for Women
- $12 Kids’ Flannel PJ Tops & Bottoms
- $15 Men’s Flannel Shirts
Sunday saw good prices for items such as
- $25 Down Vests for both genders
- $15 Kids’ Polartex Aircore Fleece
- $10 Women’s Quilted Slippers
- $10 Fleece Throw (thrown in for good measure)
Monday’s sale included
- $8 Moc Turtlenecks for Men and Women
- $20 Kids’ Snow Flurry Boot
- $39 Kids’ Squall Jacket
It was important to remember which sales went with which day because these deals were day-specific. Stocking up on items was an option, but getting ten of any doorbuster was the limit. If this made sense for you, all it took was a click of a button. Its online sale definitely was the appeal for this store for most of America.
For similar retailers, check out Overstock.com’s ad leak.
Land’s End Black Friday Store Hours
Lands’ End Black Friday doorbuster sales will begin from November 27 at 5am CST through December 2. Take a look at our store hours page to see what times other retailers are opening at.