NerdWallet brings you the latest news and reviews of the Black Friday ads of this season. If you still don’t see the store you adore, visit our site again later!
Sportsman’s Warehouse Black Friday 2013
The ad for the Sportsman’s Warehouse Black Friday 2013 Super Sale is here, and outdoorsmen and women will love the selection of gear, firearms, apparel and accessories it offers. This 8-page ad features discounts across all categories, and includes items that will make some excellent stocking stuffers as well as larger gift items. A variety of rifles and pistols, ammunition and gun safes comprise some of the less surprising inclusions, but we also find fishing gear, clothing for men and women, and even a couple of Garmin GPS models – if you don’t plan on gift shopping for a hunting enthusiast, the Sportsman’s Warehouse Black Friday 2013 ad provides plenty of other options.
Doors will open at 6am Friday morning, with the lowest prices available until 10am.
Sportman’s Warehouse Black Friday Ad Scans
Sportsman’s Warehouse Best Black Friday Deals 2013
The Sportsman’s Warehouse Best Black Friday Deals 2013 will definitely carry what customers want, with no shortage of firearms at pretty good prices:
- Bushmaster 223 Remington/5.56 Nato: $549.99 (reg. $699.99)
- Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm: $699.99 (reg. $799.99)
- Ruger SR1911’s .45 ACP: $599.99 (reg. $699.99)
- Ruger 22/45 Lite .22lr: $359.99 (reg. $399.99)
- Ruger LC380 .380acp or LC9 9mm: $329.99 (reg. $369.99)
- S&W Bodyguard .380ACP: $339.99 (reg. $379.99)
- DPMS Recon .223Rem: $899.99 (reg. $999.99)
As stocking stuffers go it’s hard to beat socks priced at Buy 1 pair, get the second pair for $1. The ad offers plenty more in the way of apparel too:
- Men’s and Women’s Storm Fleece Vests: $7.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Hoodies: $14.99-$19.99 (reg. $34.99-$39.99)
- Upland or Finley Vest: $24.99 ($39.99)
- Northport or Landon Plaid Shirt: $19.99 (reg. $29.99)
- Micro Fleece Lounge Pants for Men and Women: $7.99
- North River Men’s Long-Sleeve Henley Shirts: $12.99 (reg. $22.99-$34.99)
- Irish Setter Black Bear 400 Gram Boots: $99.99 (reg. $189.99)
- Men’s and Women’s Rustic Ridge Slippers: $19.99 (reg. $29.99-$39.99)
- Merrell Hilltop Waterproof Mid and Low: $64.99 (reg. $89.99-$99.99)
Best Sportman’s Warehouse Black Friday Deals from 2012
“Real hunters get up at 5am, so 6am shouldn’t be a problem.” So begins the ad for the best Sportsman’s Warehouse Black Friday deals from 2012 about its early doorbusters starting at 6am and going until 10am Black Friday.
The 8-page ad had doorbuster deals, Friday-only deals, and weekend ones for all its advertised categories: hunting, fishing, camping, reloading, outerwear, and footwear. Some from the first category, the doorbusters, included the 70% off Open Country Electric Grinder ($29.99) and the Ledge Karate Monkey Hydration Pack ($9.99). After 10am, though, they were $39.99 and $12.99 respectively. In the Friday-only category was the Garmin Oregon 450 GPS for $199.99, and after Friday, $219.99.
Nikon 10×40 Action Binocular went for the nice price of $59.99, down from $99.99, after $30 instant savings. They weren’t a deal after Friday, though, when they settled back to $89.99. Another “deal” to be wary of was the Smith & Wesson M & P Handguns—saving $50 off $449.99 or $629.99 would be only 10% off or 7% off, respectively. And that $50 off is after instant savings, so it isn’t a discount from the shelf.
One of the better bets for late buyers was to scan the last page for good deals available all weekend, things like the 50% Off Walls Reversible Hooded Jacket ($45 or 50 depending on size) and the $14.99 Woodlands Women’s Slippers, and $9.99 Cold Storage Flannel Shirts.
If you’re hunting for deals, be sure to check out Sportman’s Warehouse this Black Friday!
Sportsman’s Warehouse Black Friday Store Hours
Stores across the country will open their doors from 6am Friday, with doorbuster prices available until 10am that day. For all your favorite retailers’ opening times, check out our Black Friday store hours page.
Sportsman’s Warehouse store: G. O’Graffer / Flickr: Source