NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 23.
Walmart Black Friday deals 2018
Still waiting for the 2018 Walmart Black Friday ad? So are we. Keep checking back, because we’ll post it here as soon as we get our hands on it. In the meantime, take a look at what happened in 2017 for an idea of what you can expect this year.
Walmart Black Friday deals 2017
Walmart’s 2017 Black Friday deals began online at 12:01 a.m. Eastern time on Thanksgiving (Nov. 23). The in-store event began at 6 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving. Walmart released color-coded maps in its app that showed where different categories of products were located during the sale.
We have the full Walmart Black Friday ad below, but here’s a quick recap of some of the best deals:
- Element 39-inch class smart TV for $125.
- Samsung 65-inch Class Curved 4K Smart TV for $998 ($300 savings).
- Select DVDs for $1.96 each.
- Select video games for $9 each.
- HP Stream Laptop for $179 ($40 savings).
- PlayStation 4 1TB Console for $199 ($100 savings).
- Samsung Chromebook 3 for $119 ($70 savings).
Images from BestBlackFriday.com
Check out our list of 2018 ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.