- Earn 2 miles per $1 on every purchase, every day
- Plus, a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Miles won't expire for the life of the account, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
- There's no limit to the amount of miles you can earn
- Redeem miles for travel, cash back, gift cards and more
- No foreign transaction fees and fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions
APR: 18.74% Variable APR
Penalty APR: 31.15%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 24.74%, Variable
If you're looking for a credit card for your business that offers a high, fixed rewards rate on all your spending, the Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business delivers. With every swipe, you'll score miles that are useable for nearly any travel purchase. Plus, there's no limit to the rewards you can earn. This is a rare quality among business cards, which usually put an annual cap on accelerated points, miles or cash-back earning. Finally, it's worth noting that this card is a good choice for overseas business trips because it charges no foreign transaction fees.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.