Stressing about unexpected flight delays, potential jet lag, or whether your carry-on will fit in the overhead bin?
We understand that flying can be the most stressful (and least glamorous) part of traveling, so we’ve compiled seven sets of tips that can help you make your next flight less of a headache.
- If you haven’t flown much, follow these tips to hit the skies with confidence
- Find out how your favorite airline ranks on delays, lost bags and complaints
- Discover how to get started with frequent flyer programs
- Read up on how to take your dog (or cat) on a plane
- Experience the life-changing magic of packing light
- Save time by getting through airport security like a pro
- Learn six strategies flight crews use to reduce jet lag