NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 24.
Target 2017 Black Friday deals
The 2017 Target Black Friday ad has arrived! Doors open between 6 p.m. and midnight on Thanksgiving, then again at 6 a.m. on Black Friday. Select deals and free shipping on all orders are available online throughout Black Friday weekend. Take a look at some of the standouts from the 40-page ad below:
- Xbox One S 500GB console plus $25 Target gift card for $189.99 (regularly $279.99)
- UrBeats headphones for $49.99 (regularly $99.99)
- LG 55-inch 4K UHD TV for $499.99 (regularly $699.99)
- Bonus $250 Target gift card with purchase and qualified activation of the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus for Verizon, Sprint and AT&T customers
- 32GB Apple iPad for $249.99 (regularly $329.99)
- Bonus $300 Target gift card with purchase and qualified activation of the Samsung Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ for Verizon, Sprint and AT&T customers
- $50 off select Fitbit trackers and smartwatches
- Buy one, get one 50% off top toy brands, including Hot Wheels, Leap Frog, Transformers and Nerf
- iRobot Roomba 614 vacuum for $199.99 (regularly $299.99)
- Keurig K-Select brewing system plus $20 Target gift card for $99.99 (regularly $129.99)
NerdWallet finds the best Black Friday deals so you can save the money you would’ve otherwise spent. Sign up for free to set savings goals.
Target 2016 Black Friday deals
Target can be your one-stop shop for everything from clothing and electronics to groceries and home furnishings. Low everyday prices and sales are year-round occurrences, but there are a few tips and tricks to save even more at the discount retailer, as outlined in our Target store guide.
In 2016, Target went all out — before, during and after Black Friday. Deals started 10 days before the holiday weekend, and the retailer released a 40-page ad packed with sought-after deals. The official Black Friday sale started at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving, both online and in store.
Target’s ad labeled each deal as a doorbuster special, but a select few stuck out as highlights:
- Samsung 55-inch curved 4K UHD TV plus $70 Target gift card for $697.99 (regularly $1,099.99)
- Xbox One S 500GB “Battlefield 1” or “Minecraft” bundle plus $40 Target gift card for $249.99 (regularly $299.99)
- Fitness trackers starting as low as $49.99
- Select Apple iPads starting as low as $199.79
- Buy one, get one half off top toy brands including Nerf, Marvel, Disney Princess, VTech, My Little Pony and more
- Dyson products starting at $199.99
Target brought back its 10 Days of Deals promotion starting on Nov. 19, with daily discounts on products in some of the store’s most popular categories. The specials were available in-store and online, with free shipping.
Here’s a look back at the schedule:
- Saturday, Nov. 19: 30% off toys
- Sunday, Nov. 20: 10% off electronics and entertainment
- Monday, Nov. 21: 20% off kitchen purchases
- Tuesday, Nov. 22: 25% off beauty products
- Wednesday, Nov. 23: Buy one, get one free frozen pizza
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Shop Black Friday doorbuster deals on TVs, electronics and more
- Friday, Nov. 25: Doorbusters: 30% off apparel, accessories and shoes for the family