NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for holiday shopping tips and announcements about your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 29.
Target Black Friday deals 2019
Waiting for this year’s Black Friday deals at Target? So are we. Keep checking back, because we’ll share the 2019 deals as soon as they’re released. In the meantime, here’s a look back at what happened last year.
Target Black Friday deals 2018
Last year, whether you were looking for a smartwatch or a toy Barbie car, Target had a deal for you.
Target’s doors opened at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving for an early Black Friday kickoff, although some deals were available online before that. Cyber customers also enjoyed free shipping on hundreds of thousands of items.
Here were some of the best 2018 Target Black Friday savings:
- Fitbit Versa smartwatch for $149 (regularly $199.95).
- Ring video doorbell for $99.99 (regularly $149.99).
- Google Home for $79 (regularly $129).
- Select video games for $15 each.
- Select movie titles for $4 each.
- Save 50% on select games and puzzles.
- Women’s and men’s tees starting at $4.
- Barbie toy bundle for $29.99 (regularly $59.99).
But there were some caveats. For example, the 55-inch TV for just $199.99 on the front page of Target’s Black Friday ad was available only in stores.