Join the AAdvantage Dining Program before Jan. 31, 2019, to earn 3 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles per $1, as well as 1,000 AAdvantage®bonus miles by spending $25 in the first 30 days.
If you’re worried about miles expiring, this could be the easiest way to keep earning with the program.
To get the 1,000 bonus points:
- Join the AAdvantage Dining Program.
- Add a credit or debit card to the AAdvantage dining account (it can be any rewards card).
- Spend $25 at one of the 10,000+ participating restaurants.
- Complete this spend within the first 30 days.
- Earn with each $1 spent based on your membership tier.
Want flexibility? Use an American Airlines card like the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard® to automatically earn 2 AAdvantage miles per $1 spent at restaurants.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
Why you should fly first class at least once, and how to afford it
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards