» This offer has expired
The offer described in this article has expired. See our full review of the American Airlines AAdvantage program for current information.
Join the AAdvantage Dining Program before Jan. 31, 2019, to earn 3 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles per $1, as well as 1,000 AAdvantage®bonus miles by spending $25 in the first 30 days.
If you’re worried about miles expiring, this could be the easiest way to keep earning with the program.
To get the 1,000 bonus points:
- Join the AAdvantage Dining Program.
- Add a credit or debit card to the AAdvantage dining account (it can be any rewards card).
- Spend $25 at one of the 10,000+ participating restaurants.
- Complete this spend within the first 30 days.
- Earn with each $1 spent based on your membership tier.
Want flexibility? Use an American Airlines card like the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard® to automatically earn 2 AAdvantage miles per $1 spent at restaurants.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
Why you should fly first class at least once, and how to afford it
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards