It’s no secret that American Express credit cards come with some major perks and rewards. After all, that’s why The Platinum Card® from American Express made our list of best travel credit cards of 2018.
But did you know that you can receive spa services in select Centurion Lounges if you’re a cardholder of The Platinum Card® from American Express?
Centurion Lounges are located in the below airports. Check out their exact locations and hours as you plan your next trip, and reach out directly to see if the Centurion Lounge you’ll be at offers this benefit. This spa services benefit is subject to availability and is not guaranteed.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Hong Kong International
- IAH/Intercontinental Houston Airport
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- New York’s LaGuardia Airport
- Philadelphia International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
And if you aren’t at an airport, The Platinum Card® from American Express also includes a $100 credit with a two-night minimum stay with The Hotel Collection (a grouping of hundreds of curated properties from trusted hotel brands). You can use that credit toward that hotel’s spa.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions or benefits. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations