Your travel rewards could come with an option to kick back and relax even more.
World of Hyatt members can now earn and redeem points on classes and services at participating locations of the boutique fitness and spa chain Exhale.
- Your World of Hyatt and Exhale accounts must be linked before World of Hyatt points can be earned.
- World of Hyatt members earn 10 base points for each $1 (or USD equivalent) paid for eligible Exhale spend.
- Using a gift card does not affect the member’s ability to earn points, but you cannot earn points from gift card purchases.
- Members do not earn World of Hyatt Tier Qualifying Night credits for Exhale activity.
- Point redemption options include covering future Exhale visits and saving for free nights at Hyatt hotels.
- Price out redemption costs: Most massage or spa services will cost you 12,000 points and most fitness classes are 2,000 points.
- Centurion Lounge Exhale locations do not participate in this partnership.
Status and cards
There’s more to this partnership for certain credit card holders and World of Hyatt members with status.
The World Of Hyatt Credit Card holders earn four bonus points per eligible $1 USD spent at participating Exhale locations.
See the screenshot below to understand how the four levels of World of Hyatt membership break down.
Explorists earn one “Week of Wellbeing” per qualifying period of elite status, which includes:
- One week of unlimited fitness classes.
- 25% off spa therapies purchased and used during that week.
- 15% off Exhale retail purchases within that week.
Globalists and Lifetime Globalists earn the one “Week of Wellbeing” as outlined above, along with single-session fitness classes to participating Exhale locations during any night stayed, including reward stays, at Hyatt-branded properties.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards