Taxes refer to the money the government collects from individuals and businesses, usually taken from income or added to the price of certain goods.
All Questions: Taxes
Posted February 15, 2017

Just because the IRS "claims" you owe a tax debt, does not mean that you do. If a return was filed incorrectly creating the liability, then it can be ...

Posted January 19, 2017

The person who provides the majority of support can claim him if you don't. If it's a tie give that person an IRS Form 8832 signed by you releasing t...

Posted January 17, 2017

Sell some winners to offset the loss.

Posted January 17, 2017

You stop getting the tiny amount of interest you were getting on your savings. This will decrease your income tax liability by whatever your tax rate...

Posted January 13, 2017 · Denver, CO

Sales Price minus purchase price minus costs of sale (escrow & commission) minus cost of any capital improvements = gain.

Posted January 9, 2017

You do the work, you earn the income, IRS says its taxable to you regardless of the roundabout path you try to take to make it not yours.

Posted January 6, 2017

Download IRS Form 4506-T and request a transcript of wage and information documents. This will give you federal amounts. The state Dept of Revenue sh...

Posted December 27, 2016 · Los Angeles, CA
Linda Jacob

Linda Jacob


Your question should be asked of an attorney, and not a financial professional. I would contact an attorney in CA to start, since this is where the ...

Posted December 26, 2016

Your tax return is the input document for crediting your Social Security earnings account and must be filed within three years of the original due dat...

1-10 out of 3343 questions