As a guest, there is no minimum spend required to earn. So even that super affordable lodging option will help you toward your next reward ticket.
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
Earn as a guest
- Book your Airbnb on www.deltaairbnb.com.
- Earn 1 SkyMile per $1 spent on qualifying Airbnb stays.
Earn as a host
There are a few tiers for hosts. This offer ends Nov. 30, so be sure to sign up soon if you are a qualifying new host. New hosts can earn up to 25,000 miles.
- Earn 2,500 bonus miles when you reach $250 in qualifying host earnings.
- Earn an additional 7,500 bonus miles when you reach $1,000 in qualifying host earnings.
- Earn an additional 15,000 bonus miles when you reach $2,500 in host earnings.
How much are those miles worth? NerdWallet values Delta miles at 1.1 cents each. Airbnb is a great way to save money when traveling or earn money as a side hustle. And now, earn Delta Air Lines SkyMiles.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions or prices. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season