As a guest, there is no minimum spend required to earn. So even that super affordable lodging option will help you toward your next reward ticket.
Earn as a guest
- Book your Airbnb on www.deltaairbnb.com.
- Earn 1 SkyMile per $1 spent on qualifying Airbnb stays.
Earn as a host
There are a few tiers for hosts. This offer ends Nov. 30, so be sure to sign up soon if you are a qualifying new host. New hosts can earn up to 25,000 miles.
- Earn 2,500 bonus miles when you reach $250 in qualifying host earnings.
- Earn an additional 7,500 bonus miles when you reach $1,000 in qualifying host earnings.
- Earn an additional 15,000 bonus miles when you reach $2,500 in host earnings.
Airbnb is a great way to save money when traveling or earn money as a side hustle. And now, earn Delta Air Lines SkyMiles.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions or prices. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season