Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, have rewards programs where the miles expire without qualifying activities, such as earning or redeeming miles. But if you are an infrequent traveler, hope is not lost.
How to earn points
- Sign up for Miles for Thoughts.
- Enter your Free Spirit number upon sign-up.
- Take a survey.
- Points will be automatically deposited.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice: