This offer is no longer available
Business owners who have been thinking about getting The Business Platinum® Card from American Express have a little extra motivation to take the plunge. Through Aug. 8, 2018, the high-end business travel card is offering new cardholders up to 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards points.
The full bonus is earned in two stages and requires $25,000 in spending within the first three months. The details, from American Express: “Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Terms Apply.”
Frequent business travelers who enjoy premium perks will find that The Business Platinum® Card from American Express delivers. The card’s features include:
- 5 points per $1 spent on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com
- 1.5 points per dollar on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more
- 1 point per dollar on all other purchases
- $200 annual credit for incidental airline fees
- Access to more than 1,100 airport lounges worldwide through the Global Lounge collection, including AmEx’s exclusive Centurion lounges
- Gold status in the Starwood Preferred Guest and Hilton Honors hotel loyalty programs
- Statement credit of up to $100 every four years for the Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee
The enhanced welcome bonus is available only to new cardholders who have never had The Business Platinum® Card from American Express before.