Chase is making a splash in the world of small-business credit cards with the Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card.
It also comes with 1.5% back on all purchases, giving it solid long-term value.
Key features of the Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card
- Sign-up bonus: Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- APR: 0% on Purchases for 12 months, and then the ongoing APR of 15.49% - 21.49% Variable APR
- Annual fee: $0
- Rewards: 1.5% back on all purchases
- Foreign transaction fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
- Balance transfer fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Rewards are paid out in the form of Chase Ultimate Rewards® points, and 1 point is worth 1 cent.
You can redeem rewards earned with the Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card for cash back, gift cards, travel and other items through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Cash-back rewards don’t expire as long as your account is open. There’s no minimum redemption required.
To unlock potentially more valuable redemption options, you can also move these rewards to other Chase Ultimate Rewards® accounts. For example, say you had the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card. You could move your Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card rewards over to that account and redeem points for 1.25 cents each through Chase’s travel portal or transfer them to loyalty programs at a 1:1 ratio, options that aren’t available on the Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card
Should you get it?
Because it charges foreign transaction fees, the Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card isn’t a good choice for folks who plan to travel internationally. But its flat-rate rewards make it a perfect fit for entrepreneurs who don’t want to deal with cumbersome bonus category terms. Its generous sign-up bonus and introductory 0% APR period are also a boon for those planning to make a major purchase and pay it down over time.