The Discover it® family has a new addition. The Discover it® Business Card offers a flat rate of 1.5% cash back on all purchases made with the card.
Plus, as with all of Discover’s credit cards, the issuer automatically matches all rewards earned by new cardholders at the end of the first year, effectively turning that 1.5% into a 3% rate for the first year. For entrepreneurs, that could mean a bundle of joy-producing savings.
Other notable features include:
- An introductory APR of: 0% on Purchases for 12 months, and then the ongoing APR of 14.99% - 22.99% Variable APR.
- Free cards for employees, with spending limits that can be set for each person and rewards that all accrue to the primary cardholder’s account.
- The ability to download transactions directly into QuickBooks, Quicken and Excel.
Several attributes of the new card mirror those of its Discover it® siblings:
- An annual fee of $0.
- No foreign transaction fees, and no late fee on the first late payment.
- Free FICO score on your monthly credit card statement.
- Rewards that never expire and that can be redeemed in any amount, at any time.
The new product is the only Discover business credit card that’s currently accepting applications.
There’s a lot to like about a business credit card with a no-fuss structure. But one thing this card doesn’t have is an upfront bonus. Nearly all of our favorite small business cards offer some type of welcome offer for meeting a minimum spending requirement.
But if you like the idea of a bonus that gets bigger the more you spend, and you’re willing to wait for it, the Discover it® Business Card is an attractive new option.