The Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® just got more attractive for applicants.
For new cardholders, the card’s annual fee is now $89 (waived first year).
It’s one of many changes the card has undergone recently. The issuer had stopped accepting new applications for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®, but then relaunched it this summer with a higher sign-up bonus and an annual fee that was not waived during the first year.
So this latest change makes the card even more valuable for new cardholders. Other features and benefits on this card include:
- An unlimited 2 miles per $1 spent on every purchase.
- A sign-up bonus: Enjoy 70,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- An introductory APR: 0% on Balance Transfers for 12 billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening, and then the ongoing APR of 18.24% - 22.24% APR.
- 5% of redeemed miles back to use toward the next redemption.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Miles can be redeemed for travel statement credit, cash-back statement credit, gift cards or merchandise. Travel redemptions generally offer the most value.