» This offer has expired
The limited-time offer in this article has expired, and this page is out of date. See our details page for the Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card for the current offer.
For a limited time, Delta enthusiasts can score some extra value after getting approved for a Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card.
If they apply by Oct. 18, 2018 on Delta’s website, new cardholders will have six months in which they can earn 2 miles per $1 spent on Lyft rides in the U.S. and up to $50 in statement credits for Lyft purchases made in the U.S.
If Delta is your go-to airline and Lyft is your preferred rideshare option, this promotion is worth considering. You could cover your next ride to the airport and earn miles toward your next vacation.
Note that under the promotion, the card earns 2 miles per $1 spent only on the first 16 Lyft transactions made per day. After reaching the daily cap, the card earns 1 mile per $1 spent on those transactions.
The amount spent on Lyft purchases during the first six months of approval determines how much you earn in statement credit. For example, if you spent $10 on Lyft rides within that period, you earn a $10 statement credit. If you spent $15 per Lyft ride on a total of four rides, statement credit is applied in increments — three separate credits of $15 and a $5 credit, for a total of $50.
The card has a $0 annual fee, making the statement credit even more valuable. Cardholders can also earn other ongoing rewards and credits, which include:
- 2 miles per $1 spent at U.S. restaurants
- 2 miles per $1 spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- An introductory bonus: Earn 15,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Terms Apply.
- 20% in-flight savings in the form of statement credit after using the card on eligible Delta purchases (food, beverages and audio headsets)