This offer has expired
If the winter blues have you wishing for a vacation, the American Express winter cruise sale can inch you closer to that getaway.
Currently, you can receive onboard credit, complimentary dining or potentially both when you book a vacation with a qualifying cruise line by Feb. 28, 2018.
Featured offers in the American Express winter cruise sale include:
- Royal Caribbean International: Complimentary specialty dining experience for two, per stateroom, when you book a balcony or above room category. The offer is available on participating cruises of six nights or longer departing April 1 through June 30, 3018. Terms apply.
- Norwegian Cruise Line: A $75 onboard credit, per stateroom, when you book a balcony or above room category on select travel departing April 22 through Oct. 28, 2018. Terms apply.
- Regent Seven Seas: A $100 onboard credit, per stateroom, when you book a balcony or above category on select travel departing April 12 through Oct. 8, 2018. Terms apply.
- Crystal Cruises: $75 onboard credit per stateroom on select travel departing June 19 through Sept. 23, 2018. Terms apply.
- Oceania Cruises: One gourmet food and wine pairing dinner for two at La Reserve by Wine Spectator, per stateroom, for select cruises departing March 6 through June 23, 2018. Terms apply.
- Princess Cruises: One complimentary dinner per person and up to $85 onboard credit per stateroom for select travel departing April 3 through May 12, 2018. Terms apply.
Pay with a qualifying American Express card like the American Express® Gold Card, Amex EveryDay® Credit Card or The Platinum Card® from American Express, and you can earn 2X Membership Rewards points toward the next trip.
Some of the winter cruise sale offers also pair well with other travel programs or promotions such as the Cruise Privileges Program, the Princess Anniversary Sale and others. Terms vary depending on the cruise line.
Outside of the featured deals, depending on when and where you’re traveling, some of AmEx’s special offers provide onboard credit valued at $100 or more when you book travel through a qualifying cruise line.