All Financial Topics
Explore answers and articles from financial experts and questions from real users. Select a topic below to learn more.
- 401(k)A 401(k) is a savings and investing account for retirment. It is only offered by employers and comes with special tax benefits for long-term savings.
- Asset AllocationAsset allocation refers to how your investments are spread across different investments types, usually to help balance risk.
- Auto InsuranceAuto insurance is a type of insurance that covers damages resulting from a car or other vehicle accident.
- Bank AccountsA bank account gives you a place to store and access money. Checking and savings accounts are both types of bank accounts.
- Credit CardsA credit card is a plastic card issued by a bank or business that allows you to make purchases on credit (i.e. short-term loan).
- Credit ScoresA credit score is calculated based on your credit history. It represents how able you are to make payments on time.
- DebtDebt is when you owe money to a company or person.
- DivorceDivorce is the legal process of bringing your marriage to an end. Many couples share finances, so divorce often involves financial decisions.
- Drug CostsDrug costs refer to cost of medication perscribed by your doctor.
- Estate planningEstate planning involves making decisions about how to take care of the people you love and the things you own in the event you become disabled or die.