Synchrony Bank operates online, but customers are never far from their cash. The bank participates in networks that give customers access to thousands of ATMs in the U.S. and abroad, which can make up for its lack of bank locations.
It’s worth noting that Synchrony offers only savings accounts — there are no checking options. But that could be a plus if your goal is to build up savings.
Synchrony Bank locations and hours
P.O. Box 105972
Atlanta, GA 30348
|Expedited courier||Synchrony Bank |
485 Lake Mirror Road
Atlanta, GA 30349
|ATMs||Worldwide access to ATMs that feature the Visa Plus and Accel logos.||n/a|
Synchrony Bank ATM network at a glance
- Synchrony charges no fees to withdraw funds from non-Synchrony ATMs (but the ATM owner might).
- Reimburses domestic ATM fees charged by other ATM owners, up to $5 per statement.
- Easy to find ATMs at local merchants. Network includes machines with Visa Plus and Accel logos.
- No direct way to make cash deposits.
- No network of bank branches to match its ATM network.
- Doesn’t reimburse foreign transaction and currency conversion fees.
Synchrony Bank ATM fees and features
» Want to learn more? Read our Synchrony Bank review
If in-person banking isn’t that important to you but easy access to cash is, Synchrony Bank’s network of ATMs and its fee reimbursement policy is hard to beat. The bank may not have a branch on every corner, but its savings options still offer customers a solid place to park their money.