Your SoulCycle classes are about to get more affordable if you carry The Platinum Card® from American Express.
American Express has announced that its premium cards, including The Platinum Card® from American Express, will offer cardholders access to special deals at the popular chain of indoor cycling classes for a limited time. Through November 2018, you can qualify for:
- Three free classes when you purchase a series of 20 classes on SoulCycle’s website
- SuperSoul status when you purchase a SuperSoul package of 25 classes. SuperSoul status lets you reserve classes ahead of sign-ups and includes concierge service and priority on waitlists, according to SoulCycle’s website. Normally, you have to purchase 50 classes to get this status.
- 10 “First Time Free” passes you can give to new riders
- Advance access to SoulCycle warehouse sales and free shipping on all orders placed online on SoulCycle’s website
The offer comes after American Express saw a 45% increase in spending at SoulCycle from its premium members in the past three years, according to the issuer’s press release.
If you don’t live near a studio or you work out elsewhere, this offer may not mean much. But if you love SoulCycle, these benefits are worth getting excited about. Here’s what you need to know about the offer:
You can get these benefits if you have:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN
- AmEx Centurion (no public application available; invite-only)
The benefits are also available to cardholders who apply for these cards or upgrade to these cards during the promotion.
How long does this promotion last?
The offer is valid until Nov. 6, 2018. AmEx has the right to change or revoke this offer.
How do I claim these benefits?
You need to verify that you carry a qualifying AmEx card. Here’s how:
- Go to this page on SoulCycle’s website and log in or create a SoulCycle account for free
- Add your qualifying AmEx card information to get access to the promotion
Do the classes and passes expire?
Yes. After you buy a package of classes, they expire 12 months after the date of purchase, according to SoulCycle’s website. The 10 First Time Free passes expire on Nov. 6, 2018.
Where is the offer valid?
You can use these benefits in 82 SoulCycle locations, according to AmEx’s press release. Check out SoulCycle’s map to see whether there’s a studio near you. The locations in the Hamptons — the studios that are most expensive to visit — are excluded from this offer.
How much is this worth?
If you’re an avid SoulCycle fan, these benefits could definitely save some cash. By taking advantage of the deal that gets you three complimentary classes with the purchase of 20, you could save $84 to $102, depending on your location. The other benefits might help you save money, too.