- The ONLY card with No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee… EVER.
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49% based on your creditworthiness.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The same great rate for all balances, after the introductory period.
- Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day – just say “representative”
- Enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month.
APR: 13.49% - 23.49% Variable APR
- No late fee
- No annual fee
- 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 21 months
- No rewards
0% on purchases and balance transfers for 21 months
0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 21 months
Recommended credit score
If you're looking to make the high-interest balance you're carrying more manageable, the Citi Simplicity® Card - No Late Fees Ever is one of the best balance transfer options to consider. It offers cardholders one of the longest introductory interest-free periods on the market and comes with a $0 annual fee, no late fees and no penalty APR. That alleviates some of the high costs that can add up with an outstanding credit card balance.
The Citi Simplicity® Card - No Late Fees Ever does come with some downsides. If you move a balance onto the card, you’ll pay a fee of $5 or 3% of the total amount transferred (whichever is greater), so that is a cost to consider. The Citi Simplicity® Card - No Late Fees Ever also doesn't come with rewards. But if you're revolving a relatively low balance, and interest charges continue to grow, this card might help you tackle your debt.
Interested in learning more? Check out our full editorial review.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.