by Susan Lyon
In case you missed out on our epic VP debates drinking game, we now offer you one final round of NerdWallet’s classic nerdy style drinking games for the last 2012 presidential debate on Monday, October 22.
Obama and Romney are close in some key battleground state polls, so don’t forget to tune in to see how they’re doing defending their policies in the final weeks before the November 6th election. Our continually updated statistical election model has Romney’s odds of winning at just 30%, but the final debate could change that in either direction.
The final drinking game is short and sweet, so you can kick back and relax without having to worry about getting the rules straight. Drink safe, and enjoy!
We officially present NerdWallet’s 2012 Presidential Debate Drinking Game….
Take a sip when Obama:
- Brings up any of Biden’s previous gaffes
- Mentions the dwindling middle class
- Grimaces, shakes his head, or makes a face at Romney
Take a sip when Romney:
- Interrupts the moderator
- Explains how his tax plan will actually work
- Mentions ‘Obamacare’
Take a shot if either candidate talks about:
- Binders full of women
- Big Bird or Sesame Street
- The 47% of America
Here are the critical details:
- The final Presidential Debate between Obama and Romney airs Monday, October 22 at 9pm ET (6pm PT).
- The debate will be held at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida
- This debate will have the same format as the first, and it will focus on foreign policy
Bob Schieffer of CBS’s Face the Nation will be moderating: good luck Bob, you’ll need it. It’s going to cause a brouhaha! This debate promises to get real as the candidates face each other for the final time. The stakes are high. And to all the viewers out there, good luck to you too – you’re going to need it, though the stakes are significantly less high for you, sitting on your couch, drinking beer.