We are looking for an offsite, work-from-home coordinator and editor to work with the NerdWallet Investing product group to assist in ramping up our blogging capacities. This person will edit and oversee content placement on other blogs, as well as coordinate, outreach and manage our guest posting relationships. The ideal candidate is able to work about 40 hours per week, has a BA in English, journalism, creative writing or liberal arts, and has a background as an editor or writer.
- Be highly organized
- Be detail-oriented
- Be able to multitask
- Have excellent editing/writing/communication skills
- Have excellent research skills
- Have excellent writing and research skills
- Ability to learn a process and self-navigate through it
What does this position entail?
- The most demanding part of this position is how multifaceted it is. While not complicated as a whole, OCs should expect to keep track of, and organize properly, large amount of information at a time.
- There is a lot to do, so work will never be finished. OCs should be able to prioritize tasks so that work flow is steady, constant, and easily tracked.
- Full-time contractor (40 hours a week)
- Requires own computer to use and ability to work from home
- Compensation: $18.00 per hour
How To Apply:
Send your resume and a writing sample (500-1000 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the subject line “Outreach Coordinator,” as well as your name and contact info in the body of the email.